What is activity?
Activity is a multi-valued concept. It is an energetic, intense activity that manifests itself consciously or spontaneously. The word activity is associated with an increase in the basic characteristics of the object or individual. In relation to the human person, speaking of activity, they mean such concepts as motivation, purposefulness, initiative.
In various fields of science the term is used asindependently, and as additional characteristics in a variety of definitions and combinations. For example: active life position, active system element, activist, interactive training. Thus, the concept of activity has acquired a very broad meaning.
- In dictionaries it is generally accepted the definition of activity as a synonym for activity, energy, development.
- Applicable to the human person, the term characterizes the ability of an individual to change the surrounding world in accordance with his goals, views.
- In sociology they talk about social activity: the phenomenon, the state, the attitude to society and communication between its members.
- On the psychological level, this is a quality based on the internal needs of the individual, which determines the inner readiness for action.
- In the sense of physiology, determining what isactivity, speak of a universal characteristic of all living beings, their own dynamics. Also - on the properties of living organisms to respond to stimuli. And in this case it is a dynamic activity, a property of movement and self-development of organisms in the process of evolution.
- In terms of geology and geotectonics, they speak of the activity of the earth's crust, the rocks, applying this term, for example, to volcanic activity.
How to improve your health, read How to increase activity.