Submersible pumps - a simple and reliable way to supply water
Where a person lives (temporarily or permanently), there is always the question of water. If there is no central water supply, then you have to dig a well or punch a well. Replace heavy manual labor for the extraction of water called deep pumps. Small compact devices will help water the garden and provide water for people living in the house.
The Kharkov enterprise “Promelektro” has been working on the Ukrainian market for almost 20 years, since 1996. Modern high-tech software-controlled machine tools and a well-equipped tool shop, together with competent specialists, have allowed the team to develop and market more than 50 pump models.
All products of the plant are certified and meet the highest requirements. Promelektro was awarded the European Quality certificate. Surface, submersible, deep well pumps are made of stainless steel, brass.They perfectly mate with the nodes of almost all units of this line.
All items are domestic, with the exception of the automatic control unit (thermal relay). This item is supplied in finished form by the German company Thermik.
Types of pumps
The basis of the "Aquarius" is a cylindrical stainless steel body. It is divided into two compartments - the pump, located on top, and the engine, it is below. Submersible pumps can be vibratory and centrifugal.
The centrifugal pump has the following design: the electric motor is mounted in the engine compartment. Torque is transmitted to the impeller blade through the shaft. It is passed through a sealed hole in the partition dividing the compartments. The control is carried out by a remote control and using the automatic control unit.
The diameter of the case of such a model is 105 mm, the motor power is high. He can pump 200 liters of water from a depth of 20 meters in one minute. The diameter of the tube for a centrifugal pump can not be less than 11 cm.
The simplicity of the design of the vibrating pump eliminates the impeller; no sealing is required between the compartments (motor and pump).They are separated by an elastic partition, it is the source of vibration, which is transmitted to the membrane through the stem.
Deep well pump for wells, if the water level is up to 5 meters, you can choose and vibration type. He will easily provide water to such a height. In comparison with the centrifugal counterpart, it has less power. The case dimensions, only 86 mm, allow using the product in a pipe with a diameter of 10 cm.
Deep pumps are presented by a wide model range. Specifications are in the appropriate range:
- operating voltage 220 V and 50 Hz;
- minimum borehole diameter - 10 cm;
- power - 0.4-1.9 kW;
- depth of water intake maximum 200 m;
- water pressure - 27-150 m;
- capacity up to 3600 liters per hour;
- weight - 4-17.8 kg;
- installation - vertical;
- equipped with overheating fuses and ROM (soft start).
The manufacturer worried about the maximum convenience of the consumer and included all the necessary components in the assembly package. The submersible pump "Aquarius" can be installed independently, taking into account the recommendations for installation:
- it is better to place the condensate outflow box indoors, at least under a shed;
- during operation, the pump is completely immersed in water;
- from the pump to the bottom of the well should be at least 40 cm, the optimal distance is 1 meter;
- the first time the motor is started 10 minutes after immersion in water.
To install the equipment, you need:
- check the integrity of the electrical power cord;
- connect the pressure pipe;
- install a check valve;
- secure the cable to the housing cover (on the eyelets);
- fix the cable in the pressure pipe with the help of clips;
- lower the pump into the well;
- Connect the device to an outlet.
The decision on which in-depth pump to choose will depend on the specific operating conditions. In order to facilitate this task for potential buyers, the company “Promelektro” indicated the most necessary characteristics in the name of the pumps. For example, BTsPE-0,5-32U 60/47 is decoded as follows:
- household centrifugal submersible pump - BCP;
- performance - 0.5 liters per second;
- nominal head - 32 meters;
- maximum performance - 60 liters per minute;
- height of rising water (at maximum pressure) - 47 meters.
For the unit to work for many years, it needs proper maintenance. Once every two years the pump must be pulled out of the pipe for routine inspection. It is checked for possible cracks and chips.Control the ease of rotation of the shaft, the presence of oil, the integrity of the gland.
Do not use water equipment with a temperature higher than 350C, in active and contaminated liquids. If the network voltage is below 220 V, a transformer is required.
The submersible pump "Aquarius" has several advantages:
- easy installation;
- parts made of food grade plastic, brass and stainless steel, allow the pump to be used for drinking water;
- long service life;
- small size and weight of the device;
- simple repair (spare parts are always available);
- almost silent work;
- resistance to voltage drops;
- water supply from any source: reservoir, well, capacity, well, open and closed reservoirs;
- high performance;
- the ability to choose the model of optimal power (more than 50 options);
- complete set for immediate installation of the pump;
- does not require installation of a special cooling jacket;
- warranty for 10 years;
- warranty period - 18 months;
- lack of marriage (about 0,012%);
- can work for a long time continuously without the threat of overheating;
- small power consumption;
- no need to remove equipment for the winter period.
There is a wide range of different manufacturers on the market. The above advantages of Aquarius provide this product with a steady consumer demand. Another reason to buy this particular submersible pump is the price. It ranges from $ 100 to $ 250 and fully justifies itself.