Samsung galaxy: how to connect the Internet?
Watch the video
Setting up and connecting the Internet in phonesseries Samsung galaxy in principle does not differ from this procedure on other smartphones, and yet many users of Samsung smartphones series galaxy are faced with the problem of setting up and connecting the Internet. In this regard, we will consider how to implement this procedure.
In order to order automatic settingsInternet, it is enough to dial a special command, which every operator has. You can go to your mobile operator's website and go to your personal account, and then you will find the command to send automatic settings, but remember that in some cases automatic settings can damage the smartphone's software.
If you still decide to choose the settingsoperator, then before you upload them to your phone, be sure to familiarize yourself with the provided configuration packages. Remember that some settings may be paid. Moreover, a subscription fee is applied to certain configuration packages, which is debited from the account on a monthly basis.
Entering an Access Point
The essence of this method is thatthe user must enter the network settings himself. Often, many operators do not require data entry, but simply indicate the need to enter a codeword, for example, "internet". The procedure for connecting your smartphone to the Internet is as follows:
- Go to the phone menu and go to the settings. Find the item "mobile networks".
- Next, go to the "Access points" menu item and select "Create a new access point".
- Enter any name of the access point and disable the proxy servers.
- Click "save".
- In the apn list, the access point you created should appear, which you need to make active and restart the phone.
- The network will be configured automatically. Please note that in the "Recognition" field, specify the "Normal" option. If you do not want to enter a password, leave the password confirmation field empty. The "ip-address" field must also be left blank.