Pigment for nails: features of use, useful tips
Pigment is an acrylic powder with a high concentration of coloring matter. You can use the tool not only when doing a manicure. To its application is often resorted to create a spectacular make-up.
What is a pigment for nails?
Pigments have the form of a ground material, thatIt is used to correct the shade when performing a manicure based on gel or acrylic. Such substances are highly resistant to external influences, retained for a long time on the surface of the nail plates, providing a deep, excellent shade.
Even for the implementation of the most complex design ideas, a pigment for nails is required in minimum quantities. Therefore, the purchase of such funds is an economical solution.
Structure of the material
Pigment acrylic powder contains the smallest particles of a coloring substance in the size from 5 to 180 microns. This structure allows you to achieve a special color density.
Visually, the pigment for nails resembles starch. Particles of the material not only impart color, but also provide shine to surfaces, they can give pearl. There is also a pigment "chameleon" for nails, which changes the shade under different lighting conditions.
Features of work with the material
Typically, pigments are combined with a gel to build upnails. However, quite often individual shades of loose material are combined with each other. A competent combination of colors makes it possible to get quite interesting effects.
The pigments are mixed usingany convenient improvised means. In the process of preparing the material, transparent bubbles often appear in its structure. To eliminate the latter, the gel is left alone for a while. To raise the settled small particles of the pigment, before applying to the nails, the material is stirred.
Pigments and acrylic have similar properties. Therefore, they are prepared in separate containers. Using the pigment for nails in excessive quantities, you can reduce the congealing rate of acrylic. This will also worsen the resistance of the coating to external influences. To avoid trouble during the use of the material, it is worthwhile experimenting with the consistency in advance.
Types of pigments
Pigments for nails are distinguished according to the texture. Isolate liquid and dry varieties of material. The use of the first option promotes the creation of a uniform coating without pronounced bands and divorces. As for dry pigments, the material is not so practical in use, but it is distinguished by its low price, which makes it extremely demanded.
Pigment for nails: how to use?
Currently, the following approaches to the use of pigments are used:
- The selected material is placed in a clean, drya mixing tank, where several drops of nail polish with a transparent structure are added. The components are stirred until a homogeneous substance is formed, which is applied to the nail surface in the form of a pattern.
- The correct amount of pigment is addeddirectly into the vial with varnish, after which it is shaken several times. Thus, the nail coloring agent is evenly mixed with the powdered substance.
- The varnish is applied to the nails, and before it dries, sprinkle with a powdery pigment. After the nails are dried, the metallic effect is formed.
Masters are absolutely not recommended to buypigments from unproven suppliers, in particular, resort to the purchase of non-certified Chinese products. Producers of pigments from the Middle Kingdom often sin by the release of low-quality raw materials, whose composition does not meet safety standards. Proven cosmetics always contain packaging with information about product certification.
To get positive results of staining nails with the use of pigments, it is worth using the following tips:
- The pigment should be applied to the surface of the nails as quickly as possible, because the prepared mixture quickly freezes.
- When using powdered material, it is necessary to mix it thoroughly with varnish until a uniform liquid substance of uniform shade is obtained.
- The applied yellow pigment or the agent of anotherit is recommended to additionally process fixing substances. Only in this way it is possible to obtain a truly stable surface that is not prone to chips and scratches.
- To eliminate the flaws that occur in thethe process of applying the pigment on the surface of the nail plate, it is sufficient to use a cotton swab or a stick moistened with a liquid to remove the varnish.
As an independent colorantpigments are used extremely rarely. Their main purpose is the transformation of the hue of the modeling material, which opens the possibility for implementing rather unusual color solutions. Unlike pigments, pigments are insoluble in water. However, in combination with gels for manicure, you can get dense, saturated shades.
In general, combining red, blue, green,yellow pigment, other shades, you can create a truly original, unique work. Competent formation of a color palette with the help of a material allows you to create a manicure that enables girls to always remain in the spotlight.