Peeling of the scalp at home
Dreaming to be beautiful, many women are doing everything possible to improve the color and condition of the skin, remove dark circles under the eyes. At the same time, they completely forget about the scalp, which, like other parts of the body, needs deep cleansing, removal of dead cells, improvement of blood circulation. For this, peeling is carried out using effective scrubs and masks that are easy to prepare at home.
Indications for peeling
Peeling is one of the most beneficial procedures for the skin, helping to remove the stratum corneum, deep cleansing, opening of the pores, enhancing blood circulation, hair growth and improving their appearance. Traditional care products, such as shampoos, masks, balsams and hair conditioners, do not contribute to cleansing, and sometimes only aggravate the situation.
Scalding of the scalp involves the use of special scrubs, both professional and homemade.The frequency of the cleansing procedure depends on the type of hair: for oily, 2 times a week, for dry hair - 1 time in 14 days, for normal hair - 1 time in 7 days.
The indications for the peeling of the scalp are:
- dandruff and seborrhea;
- hair loss;
- increased sebum production;
- itching on the skin.
Peeling is not recommended immediately after dyeing the hair, as scrubbing agents are able to wash off the paint.
Such a cosmetic procedure, such as peeling, requires adherence to certain rules, which will allow you to quickly achieve the desired result:
- To prevent tangling of hair, before applying the scrub they should be divided into small strands.
- If the hair has recently been exposed to chemical attack (curling, dyeing, lamination), it is better to postpone the scalp peeling for at least a week.
- Removal of the stratum corneum of the epidermis is the first step in a comprehensive care. Perform the procedure should be before shampooing the head with the subsequent application of hair conditioner.
- Any scrub should be applied only to wet scalp.
- When preparing scrubbing agents should be used.Only carefully chopped ingredients to avoid injury to the scalp.
- The procedure should be carried out regularly. If this rule is observed, it will be possible to regulate sebum production, the hair will stay clean and fresh for longer, and the discomfort, itching and unpleasant sensations on the skin will disappear.
Peeling has certain contraindications for:
- wounds and microcracks on the head;
- sensitive or very dry skin;
- thin, fragile and weak hair;
- with baldness;
- with allergies to one of the components of the scrub.
Peeling scalp salt
Salt, especially sea salt, is an excellent natural scrub that gently cleanses the skin, opening the pores and allowing it to breathe. To prepare an effective means for cleansing hair, it is enough to mix fine sea salt (3 tablespoons) with the same amount of water and rub into the skin for 10 minutes with finger massage movements. After that, leave the scrub on the head for another 5 minutes and rinse with plain water with shampoo.
Salt peeling for the scalp, according to most people, with regular use makes the hair less greasy, more alive and docile.Repeat the procedure in the home walls should be no less than 2 times in 7 days.
The use of clay for peeling
Clay has long been considered an ideal skin care product due to its ability to smooth out bumps and absorb excess fat. These same unique properties are used in cleansing the scalp from dead cells and to reduce the oily hair.
To prepare the mask, a certain amount of blue clay (4 tablespoons) is mixed with a small amount of water until a homogeneous paste is obtained. With the help of fingers, the mask is applied to the skin with massage movements. It is not necessary to apply the product directly onto the curls, otherwise you can injure and dry the hair. Peeling of the scalp will be more effective if you create the necessary heat effect by rolling your hair with a towel for 15 minutes. The mask is washed off with regular shampoo (preferably natural).
Fragrant Coffee Bean Scrub
For sensitive skin that has inflammation or acne, a scrub based on ground coffee beans is perfect. To prepare an effective cleanser, natural ground coffee is mixed with the same amount of shampoo or hair mask.Massaging the scrub is rubbed into the skin of the head, and after 10 minutes it is washed away under warm running water.
Peeling of the scalp at home will allow you to get the maximum effect from the procedure, if you add 2-3 drops of essential oil to a self-prepared scrub. For example, grapefruit or cedar oil contributes to the regulation of the sebaceous glands, lavender has a regenerating effect, and eucalyptus and tea tree relieve dandruff.
Peeling for oily scalp
Oily skin is especially in need of cleansing, timely removal of horny scales and dandruff. The following home remedies will help to get rid of these problems quickly, inexpensively and safely:
- Soda. A popular dietary supplement, which is widely used in cooking as a baking powder, is applied to a moist scalp (4 tbsp), rubbed for a minute, after which you can leave the home scrub for another 2 minutes. Next you need to wash your hair with regular shampoo.
- Lemon. Peeling for hair and scalp with the use of lemon juice can be done at least every day until the fat content is reduced. To prepare an effective means for cleansing hair, you need to squeeze the juice of 1 lemon, (retaining 1 tablespoon).Apply the juice to the skin for 2 minutes, then wash your hair in the usual way. Mix preserved spoonful of lemon juice with a glass of warm water and use it as a hair rinse after shampooing. This will make the curls silky and shiny.
- Apple juice. The acid of apple juice will help make your scalp less oily. In turn, the enzymes contained in the apple will help remove dead cells. For peeling, apple juice (2 tablespoons) is mixed with warm water and applied to the hair for 20 minutes. Then the hair is washed with ordinary shampoo.
- Aloe vera. The sap of the plant effectively cleanses dead skin cells and restores damaged skin, has an antibacterial and antifungal effect. Aloe vera is applied to the scalp at night or at least one hour before bathing. After that, the mask is simply washed off with ordinary water and shampoo.
Hair Mask Egg Peeling Recipe
To prepare such a cleansing mask is easy. It is enough to mix with the help of a fork egg yolk, salt (2 tbsp. Spoons), juice of half a lemon and 2 drops of lavender oil. After that, the mask is applied to the scalp for 10 minutes and washed off in the traditional way with shampoo.
Mask-peeling for the scalp helps cleanse the dermis from dandruff and flaking.Due to increased blood circulation, hair becomes stronger, vibrant and silky.
Regenerating peeling for the skin of the head Nioxin
For cleansing and restoring the scalp at home, you can use not only natural ingredients, but also professional products, one of which is the Nioxin scrub. Elimination of itching, peeling, removal of dead cells and residues of cosmetics, getting rid of peeling and strengthening hair - these are the main advantages of a professional tool. A gentle emulsion with a pleasant mint aroma is applied to the skin in the same way as home remedies, namely with finger massage movements for a minute. The remedy on the head should be left for 10 minutes, then wash it off from the hair in the usual way. This scalp peeling is carried out 1 time per month. However, the volume of the bottle is only enough for one application. With this tool, hair can be restored very quickly.