Knots for a hook with a shovel, with a ringlet. Knotless knot for hook
Fishing has always been and will remain an exciting activity, regardless of time and season. Of course, a good catch depends on properly prepared gear. Particularly important criteria are the nodes for the hook on the bait. This attribute of every fishing must be of high quality and very durable. Therefore, it is necessary to learn how to tie knots for the hook.
What you should pay attention to
Before you start tying a knot, you should buy quality gear. From this will depend on the strength of fixation and further catch.
The most important is the sharpness of the hook. The hook must be sharp. In order to make sure that the sting hook is not stupid, you need to check it. This is usually done in two ways:
- Checking sharpness with a nail. To this end, the tip is applied to the nail at an angle of 30-40 degrees and slightly pressed. If the tip is blunt, then it will just jump off, if it is sharp, then it will squeeze slightly into the nail and remain in place.
- At home with an 8x magnifying glass. It is very easy.The tip of the hook should be considered under a magnifying glass; if it is blunt, it will be clearly visible.
Another criterion that you should also pay attention to is the fishing line. It should be strong and elastic. Also, do not choose too thick fishing line. It is better to get a thread of medium diameter and not too noticeable in the water.
If quality gear is acquired in accordance with these criteria, then you can make high-quality knots for fishing line and hook.
Ways to knit fishing line to the hook
So, all the gear purchased, now it is necessary to begin the preparation. The first step is to make knots for the hook. The first question that may arise is which nodes are the most durable. This is especially true for beginner anglers. There are a lot of ways to knit fishing line to the hook, but a beginner angler needs to become familiar with the most popular knots for the hook.
What are the ways of fastening?
- Knots for hooks with paddles.
- Knots for the hook with rings.
- Knotless knots - it is also necessary to attribute knots to it, the clinch is superior.
Of course, this is not all nodes, but the most famous. If you tie the knot exactly according to the scheme, then in the end you can get a strong and strong mount.
Pattern of knitting for the crochet hook
In order to make knots for a hook with a spatula, it is necessary to choose the most durable knot. For these hooks, it is best to use a whip knot.
The tying scheme consists of the following actions:
- First you need to make a loop and impose it on the forearm of the hook. It is advisable to leave a small piece of the free end of the fishing line about 8 cm.
- After this, a loop is made from the end of the line. Then make 8 turns around the loop and skip the end of the line in the loop.
- The knot is well moistened with water.
- At the end the knot is tightened. Hold the free end of the fishing line and tighten.
While tying, the fishing line should pass from the inside of the hook.
How to make a knot with a ringlet?
In order to make knots for a hook with a ringlet, you should familiarize yourself with the most popular ways of attaching them. During tying everything needs to be done correctly so that the knots are strong and strong.
Tying is done as follows:
- For a start, a small ring should be made from the fishing line. Further, about three or four times through this ringlet the tip of the fishing line is pushed through.
- Then it is necessary to pull the ring off using the ends of the fishing line so that it turns out two ringlet shaped like the figure eight. Further, through the rings of the resulting "eight" through the hook handguard.
- At the end, cut off the remaining fishing line, while leaving the end of the fishing line at a length of 4 millimeters. Also the knot can be made differently. To do this, the line is pre-pushed into the hole on the hook and then the “eight” is made. But in this case, the "eight" is passed through the tip of the hook.
Universal node for the hook with a ringlet
This type of knot also has good strength and very sturdy. Now it is worth considering how it is tied:
- We thread the tip of the fishing line through the hole in the hook so that the end of the fishing line protrudes 15 cm.
- Next, the handguard is wrapped with a line of 5-12 turns. The coils should be laid side by side to avoid overlaps.
- Then the end of the line is passed through the first loop.
- We pull for the end of the fishing line so as to make a knot.
- Expand the knot and tighten it again. Excess fishing line is trimmed, with the tip should be left 4 millimeters long.
This method of fastening will be of interest to every angler, since the knotless knot for the hook is very durable, and you can always catch a large number of fish on it.
How to tie a knotless knot?
- First you need to make hair accessories.To do this, you need to take a piece of the flood material, while its length must be twice as long as specified. If a Snake line is used, the sheeting is moved and the peeling material is exposed by 15 cm.
- Then a simple knot is tied at one end of the leash (from left to right).
- After that, you must skip the fishing line or leash through the hole in the hook. It is desirable that the tip with the loop is located on top of the curved side of the hook, and the free end of the fishing line must be threaded through the hole in the hook. The line is tightened with the free end to the required length.
- The free end of the line is wrapped around the hook.
- At the end, you need to push the free end into the hole of the hook again and tighten it tight.
This is a kind of nodeless node. The nodes of this type are used for hooks with an eye, it is desirable to use a hook with a large eye.
Tying this knot is done as follows:
- The line must be folded in half.
- Then follow the loop through the eyelet in the hook.
- Next, you need to make a loop of the main line and stretch through it the end of the line when folded.
- After this, the loop is thrown over the hook in such a way that it is on the ear and not on the hook shank.
- At the end, the knot must be tightened, and the remains of the fishing line cut off.
Tying these knots for the hook is very simple, and, probably, any novice angler can easily figure out this scheme.
This knot also applies to knotless mounting. Tying is very simple. If you do these knots for the hook correctly, then you end up with a strong tackle with which you can catch a large number of fish.
In order to tie the clinch improved, you should do the following:
- The first step is to thread the end of the line into the hole in the hook, and then you should make 6 turns around the main line.
- Next, in the resulting loop near the hook ring, you must pass the tip of the fishing line. After that, we thread the line into the loop that was made during the previous step.
- In the end, we moisten the line to avoid its heating or various deformations, then tighten the line. We cut off the excess part, and that's it - the improved clinch is ready.