How to finish the letters to leave a pleasant impression of yourself
As time goes on, everything changes, technological progress is taking leaps and bounds, but one thing remains the same. Like our distant ancestors, we need a constant exchange of information. And although now we can easily call the desired interlocutor, but sometimes this is not possible, and then you have to write letters. And in order to leave the addressee the most favorable impression, it is very important to correctly compose your written message and correctly complete it, which not everyone can do. So now we will try to figure out how to finish the letters to your friends, family or business partners.
The principle of writing letters to familiar people
Before you begin to deal with the end of the message, it is important to correctly write the letter itself, following very simple rules. Sending a message to friends, relatives and friends, in fact, you can not even really think about what should be a sample letter written by you.Here it will be enough just to conditionally divide the message into three parts.
- A greeting in which you need to say hello to the interlocutor, calling him by name, inquire about his affairs and well-being.
- The main part of the letter, where you can describe all that you want to share with the addressee - about the incidents in your life, your emotions, feelings, and just share any news.
- End of the message in which you should say goodbye to the recipient. But how to finish letters to friends and relatives, we will talk later in more detail.
The principle of writing business letters
In turn, the message to a business partner is written in a completely different way. First of all, the style of the message should be strictly formal, it should not contain a single error, and the sample letter should be taken from an official source. However, despite the fact that there are different types of business correspondence and many features for each of them, it is possible to make an approximate plan for any business message.
- The cap of the official message containing the name of the recipient company with the name, first name, patronymic and position of the recipient, indicating the date of the letter and its registration number.
- The title of the letter and its main text, concise, but containing all the necessary information.
- The end of the message, which has some nuances, so how to finish a business letter,we'll talk later, and at the very end the date of sending the message and the sender's signature - his last name, first name, middle name and position.
Ending letters to friends or relatives
Now it's time to elaborate in more detail on how specifically you need to finish the message to a well-known or dear person, to leave behind you the most favorable impression and cause the interlocutor to want to quickly write the answer.
First of all, before you finish the letter to a friend, relative or loved one, you should carefully read your message. After reading the message, you will certainly want to add something, correct it or add to it, so that the text is as complete and understandable as possible. After that, it is recommended to re-read the letter again, after which it remains only to add a kind of "epilogue" at the end, specifying in it the main idea of his message, and warmly say goodbye to his interlocutor.
Ending official letter
In business correspondence, the ending of a message plays perhaps the most important role. That is why, when drafting it, particular attention should be paid to how to complete a business letter in order to observe etiquette and good tone rules. And the first thing before writing the final part of the message is again to read the letter, correct all the errors in it and format it correctly so that the text is readable, and the important points are immediately noticeable thanks to the bold type.
After such preparation, you can proceed, in fact, to the end of the letter. If it consists of several sheets, in the end it is important to make a summary of the message, consisting of a couple of paragraphs, which will need to reflect the most important points of the message, so that the recipient will be easier to make your answer. If the letter is small, then there is no need for the summarizing part, so in the end it will be enough to simply say goodbye, respectfully address the interlocutor, and subscribe.
Friendly or business correspondence with a foreigner
Our century is considered time, erasing boundaries. And this is no accident, because in the world of telecommunication technologies we can communicate not only with our compatriots, but also with foreigners.However, deciding to start a correspondence with a person from another country, it is important, firstly, to communicate freely in his native language, secondly, to be at least somewhat familiar with the mentality of the foreigner, and thirdly, to know how to finish the letters so that the other person can it was a pleasure to read them. But from whatever country the recipient of the letter is, whatever the correspondence - business or friendly, it is very important to be mutually polite in it, be sure to greet the interlocutor and politely say goodbye to him.
Final lines of the message
Approaching the completion of your message, it is very important to know how to finish the letters with the final phrase, which should convey all your respect and sympathy to your interlocutor.
So, the final line of the letter to a friend, close person or relative can sound like this:
- With love, (your name).
- Great mood!
- See you.
- Waiting for an answer.
- Give my regards to all.
- See you soon.
But the official message should be written with respect at the end of the letter to his recipient and without any familiarity. So, finishing writing a business message, in the final you need to write:
- Hoping for fruitful cooperation.
- Best regards (your full nameand position in the company).
- With respect (your name and position in the company).
- Thank you for responding to our offer.
- Please respond as quickly as possible.
- If you are interested in more information, please contact us.