Hotel Whala Bavaro 3 * (Dominican Republic, Punta Cana): room description, service, reviews
Dominicana is not yet as popular as Turkey and Egypt, but tourists have already begun to actively explore this area. Many travelers choose to stay.Whala Bavaro 3 *. It has everything you need for a bright and comfortable stay.
Hotel Whala Bavaro 3 * is located just a few meters from the luxurious beach. And those guests who prefer a quiet and comfortable pastime, can stay at one of the three well-kept pools. Here you can sunbathe, swim and enjoy original cocktails.
If you consider yourself to be fans of a carefree holiday, Whala Bavaro 3 * is ideal for you. “All inclusive” is a well-loved system that allows you to enjoy the resort to the maximum. A full three meals a day (buffet) will reveal all the facets of amazing Caribbean cuisine.
Of course, do not forget about entertainment and sports.Guests can actively spend time in the gym and relax in the spa. And of course, you can enjoy all the natural and cultural attractions of the Dominican Republic.
How to get to the hotel?
Resort hotelWhala Bavaro 3 *located in Punta Cana, on the coast of the Caribbean. The establishment is located just a couple of minutes walk from the beach. Distance from the international airport is 12 km. From here the hotel can be reached in the following ways:
- The easiest way is to book a transfer to the hotel. Employees will meet you upon arrival and deliver directly to the territory of the institution.
- If you prefer to rent a car directly at the airport, you should first move towards Boulevard Turístico del Esta. Turning near the pointer to Avenida Alemania, in 20 minutes you will reach your destination.
- At the airport you can take a taxi. The car will take you to the hotel in 20-25 minutes.
What to do tourist?
You will not lose if you choose to place the hotel Whala Bavaro 3 *. Dominican Republic will open before you a lot of opportunities for leisure activities. So, the tourist may be interested in the following:
- In the area of Bavaro concentrated a huge number of restaurants. Here you can get acquainted with the local cuisine, as well as try the real masterpieces of avant-garde cuisine.
- The beaches of Bavaro are recognized by UNESCO as one of the most beautiful in the world. This is due to the white sand and turquoise color of the waters of the Caribbean Sea. It is especially pleasant to stroll early in the morning, as well as watch the sunset in the afternoon.
- Near the hotel there is a huge number of nightclubs and entertainment venues. If you consider yourself to be fans of nightlife, then you will not have to while away the languid evenings in the room.
- The length of the beaches of Bavaro is more than 50 km. There are plenty of opportunities for water sports.
- There are many golf clubs in the area. Thus, fans of this sport will have something to do on vacation.
What to visit?
Active tourists often choose to place the hotel Whala Bavaro 3 *. Punta Cana boasts many interesting places. Travelers should visit the following:
- At 3 km from the hotel is Plaza Bávaro. This is a popular area where the mass of outlets is concentrated. This is one of the best places for shopping in the Dominican Republic, where a huge range of souvenirs and other goods is presented.
- Higuey is worth visiting for travelers who want to get to know the life of the Dominican Republic better. In addition, the main sights of the republic are concentrated here.
- Not far from the hotel is La Perla Dominicana ("Pearl of the Dominican Republic"). Here travelers can familiarize themselves with all the stages and subtleties of making cigars.
- Manati Park is an impressive 80,000 square meter garden. m. Here you can get acquainted with the local flora and fauna, as well as indigenous cultures.
- Dolphin Island is one of the main local attractions. This entertainment will appeal not only to children but also adults. And most importantly, it is not far from the hotel.
- Saona Island attracts travelers with magnificent white beaches and paradise landscapes. It is part of the Eastern National Park, which is protected by local authorities. Tourists especially like boat trips along the coast.
Whala Bavaro 3 *: room description
The hotel has 150 rooms for guests. You will be offered the following options:
- Double standard room is equipped with large or twin beds.There is also the possibility of additional placement on a cot. The spacious room has a lot of light, which was achieved by a large panoramic window. Through the glass sliding door you will get to the furnished balcony, which offers a breathtaking view of the tropical garden. Combined bathroom includes a toilet, sink and shower, hidden behind a decorative partition.
- The superior room can accommodate up to 4 guests, making it ideal for a stay with a family or group of friends. In the spacious room there are large and one-and-a-half beds, and there is also space for a folding bed. There is a spacious built-in wardrobe and workplace. There is access to a balcony overlooking the pool.
- The suite will appeal to travelers who are accustomed to comfort and luxury. The room consists of two rooms, which are dominated by natural materials. The bedroom has a cozy and romantic atmosphere due to a four-poster bed. The living room has comfortable wicker furniture for relaxing. Each room has access to a private terrace with a coffee table and comfortable seating. The bathroom is equipped not only with a shower, but also a jacuzzi.
Absolute comfort and harmony with the outside world will give its guests Whala Bavaro 3 *. Dominicana will show you its cordiality and hospitality, which is manifested, in particular, in a wide range of amenities in the rooms:
- combined bathroom with toilet, washbasin, shower and a set of bath accessories;
- mini bar;
- ceiling fan;
- furnished balcony;
- built-in electric hair dryer;
- satellite television;
- wireless internet signal (surcharge).
Everything you need for a comfortable stay and a good rest is in Whala Bavaro 3 *. Hotel infrastructure is as follows:
- catering establishments;
- safe at the reception;
- shops on site;
- currency exchange point;
- smoking areas;
- private beach;
- three pools with sun terraces;
- own park area;
- massage salon;
- free public parking;
- common living room with TV and soft sofas;
- luggage room for guests;
- own laundry;
- wireless internet on site.
Careful attention is paid to the nutrition of guests at the Whala Bavaro 3 * hotel.Restaurant la carta Sueno invites tourists for a sumptuous dinner with the opportunity to try the most exquisite dishes from chefs. The establishment is open 6 days a week (except Monday). Mediterranean dishes are served three times. On other days, the emphasis is on local dishes.
The main restaurant of the Whala Bavaro 3 * hotel provides guests with full meals in buffet style. The menu offers the best dishes of local and European cuisine. Every Monday a barbecue party is held on the outdoor terrace.
Three luxurious bars are working in the hotel Whala Bavaro 3 * (Punta Cana). Guests can visit such places:
- Sueno has a large assortment of spirits for every taste. In the afternoon there is a snack service in the bar, which provides a rich afternoon snack to visitors.
- Orchid specializes in cocktails. You can try a drink from the menu or ask the bartender to cook it according to your own recipe.
- "Beach" is a cozy establishment overlooking the sea. Here you can try a lot of refreshing drinks. In addition, there will be offered a snack pizza, salads and other hearty dishes.
The employees of Whala Bavaro 3 * treat their guests with care and attention. The service is represented by the following items:
- 24 hour reception;
- the organization of fishing in the open sea;
- room service;
- room service;
- airport shuttle;
- organization of excursions;
- vehicle rental;
- medical care, including a call to the doctor at the hotel.
Hotel Whala Bavaro 3 * - is a popular institution that attracts many tourists. Before the trip you should get acquainted with some additional information:
- The arrival of new arrivals is from 15:00 to 23:00, and all procedures related to the eviction are carried out from 7:00 to noon;
- children up to 7 years old stay for free in existing beds;
- children in extra beds will cost you 50% of the total cost of living in the room;
- the hotel does not provide baby cots;
- no pets allowed;
- the guest is required to provide photo ID and a credit card upon arrival.
Many tourists managed to appreciate the advantages of the hotel Whala Bavaro 3 *.Reviews contain such positive comments:
- Nearby there is a huge number of restaurants where you can order tasty and cheap dishes;
- private beach area, where the entrance to outsiders is closed;
- many opportunities for recreation with children;
- convenient location near the city infrastructure and the main attractions;
- there is no sharp smell of bleach in the pool;
- Affordable Internet rates;
- delicious food in the restaurant;
- beautiful landscaped area;
- each room has a large furnished balcony;
- quite active, but unobtrusive animation;
- sometimes during dinner you can listen to live music;
- there are practically no mosquitoes in the hotel and in the premises, as the staff regularly carry out the treatment with insect repellents;
- qualified and responsible staff who do everything possible to create comfortable conditions for guests;
- good quality of cleaning; there are many tourists from the CIS countries, and therefore there is always someone to talk to.
There are a number of negative reviews from guests of this hotel. These are significant drawbacks:
- instead of the beautiful nature around the hotel, everything is filled with concrete partitions and not very beautiful buildings;
- there are a lot of algae on the beach that nobody cleans;
- muddy water in the pool, which is why there is no desire to swim in it;
- problems with ventilation and sewage system, which is why in the bathroom is often an unpleasant smell;
- the windows of the rooms on the first floor are located so that you are visible to everyone, and if you close the curtains, it will be very dark;
- tap water is brackish and dries the skin very much (but this is a problem not only of this hotel, but of all local establishments);
- in restaurants and bars, drinks are served in plastic cups;
- a modest menu in a restaurant (in neighboring establishments the choice is much richer, and the prices are much lower);
- in the dining room of the main restaurant there are a lot of flies, with which the staff is not even trying to somehow fight;
- tasteless coffee in bars (it is better to go to the neighboring places where the drink is not only better, but also cheaper);
- in the gym almost all simulators are broken;
- Inflated rates for accommodation, if we compare them with the quality of services provided;
- staff at the reception is not very willing to help guests in solving problems;
- on distribution very little seafood is presented, and therefore is not enough for all;
- use of beach towels must be paid additionally;
- a very small beach with no sun umbrellas;
- the pool is only open until 19:00, which will not please those who like to swim under the moon.
The resort hotel Whala Bavaro 3 * is an excellent choice for those who want to learn more about Dominican Republic. Of course, this establishment is not ideal, but, as practice shows, 5-star hotels are not much different for the better. The main advantage of the hotel is its convenient location. All local infrastructure facilities and attractions will be in full view. At the same time, in the hotel and on the beach, you will be accompanied by a sense of privacy and privacy. And of course, it can not but rejoice in almost perfect cleanliness in the rooms, despite outdated renovations.