Celery slimming soup - an easy way to lose weight
Celery is a vegetable that came to us from the Mediterranean, and not so long ago the properties of this plant were used exclusively in traditional medicine. Today, it is customary to use it for weight loss, and a diet that is based on celery soup for weight loss can work wonders. This is evidenced by reviews of people who have tried a similar diet.Celery soup turns out really tasty, but at the same time low-calorie, which leads to inevitable weight loss, despite the large amount of its consumption per day. In narrow circles, dietary soup made from celery is considered to be one hundred percent fat burning dish, which in a couple of weeks of almost unlimited consumption can lead to a reduction in weight to ten kilograms.
In principle, this diet is quite strict in the sense that in its basis, in any case, there should be celery soup for weight loss.But the recipe for the first course can vary considerably depending on the modification of the diet. The most common recipe for celery soup for weight loss includes the following components:
It is not difficult for even a novice cook to cook a miraculous celery soup for weight loss, since all cooking is reduced to a shredded shredder of all vegetables and cooking them in tomato juice.If the juice does not completely cover the ingredients, add water. To simmer on a slow fire such a dish needs at least twenty minutes, and if the shredder seems too tedious to you, you can easily grind all the ingredients in a blender.
This diet also includes the use of additional products in limited quantities. In this case, the soup on any day, you can eat as much as you wish. There are no restrictions, although it is desirable to divide the entire volume into three meals.Within two weeks, you should adhere to this meal plan:
- Day one: soup, fruit, while grapes and bananas should be excluded, contributing to weight gain.
- Day two: soup, salad from vegetables in the raw, excluding any dressings, while the amount of salad can be any, but you can use it no more than three times a day.
- Day three: soup, any raw vegetables, but at the same time allowed some potatoes, cooked in uniform.
- Day four: soup, a liter of nonfat kefir, three medium bananas.
- Day five: soup, a kilogram of tomato and two hundred grams of meat (lean), a lot of liquid is allowed, but it must be pure non-carbonated water.
- The sixth day: soup, raw vegetables, boiled beef or chicken meat.
- The seventh day: soup, raw vegetables, boiled brown rice.
Starting next week, you need to repeat this cycle again, not forgetting celery soup for weight loss.