Breasts sagged after giving birth, what to do?
The female body is truly admirable. Possessing aesthetic beauty, the body gives life to descendants. It happens that this is why only the female part of the body loses its attractiveness. Here is how it most often happens.
Why is this happening? Possible reasons
After the happy moment of birth, the woman is completely consumed by the baby. It must be fed frequently, as a result of which the mammary gland loses its former elasticity, volume and aesthetic appeal. Even in the absence of milk, it happens that a woman notices: immediately after giving birth, the breast sagged. This is due to a change in the hormonal background of the body, as well as a decrease in body weight and the disappearance of puffiness, which often appears at the end of pregnancy. Most often, of course, ladies notice that their breasts sagged after feeding. This is mainly due to the constant and alternate expansion and decrease in the volume of the mammary gland at the time of milk flow and subsequent feeding.
The skin loses its elasticity ...
Sometimes the cause of sagging breasts is a sudden weight loss, when the layer of subcutaneous fat becomes thinner and the skin loses its elasticity. Also, a similar problem with time arises among owners of magnificent forms. The skin gradually stretches under its own weight. The result is sagging breasts; no woman is pleased with her photo. With undeveloped and weak muscles of the upper part of the torso, the mammary gland also loses elasticity. For the maintenance of its natural form, the pectoral and spinal muscles are responsible, which must be maintained in good shape.
Prevention. Recommendations for pregnant women and lactating women
Since the most common reason that the breast has sagged is to feed the baby, special attention should be paid to the correctness of this process. The implementation of all recommendations is an excellent prevention of loss of elasticity of the breast.
- During pregnancy, you should regularly moisturize the skin of the breast, applying the cream with light movements, as during a massage.
- With the advent of milk, you need to make sure that it does not stagnate in the ducts. This often leads to hardening of the gland, the appearance of painful sensations.
- When feeding, both breasts should be emptied evenly, for this purpose they apply the method of alternately applying the child.
- Optimal pumping with a special breast pump. However, if only the manual method is available, then it should be done in an intensive, but most gentle for the chest mode.
- The last feeding is best done immediately before the mother’s nightly sleep. And be sure to attach the child to both nipples, so that during rest the filling of the right and left breast occurs simultaneously.
Choosing the right bra
How to tighten sagging breasts after the end of the feeding period? First of all, you should choose the most convenient and anatomically correct bra. A better few sets, because, most likely, the old underwear due to changes in the volume and shape of the mammary gland will no longer work. At least for a while. When choosing a supporting model of bra, it is better to use the help of sales assistants. That's right, when the nipple is strictly in the middle of the height from the elbow to the shoulder. It is not right when you feel the pressure of the rubber bands or the bones of the cup.The bra should support the chest, but not deliver any discomfort. The fabric from which the model is made should be as natural as possible, with the exception of a layer of foam rubber and elastic elements. Supporting bra - an indispensable thing, if sagging breasts large.
Recommendations for women and girls
It should be remembered that acquiring several options is also necessary because each of them has its own purpose. For example, a model for everyday clothes, for sports, for home and sleep, for special occasions. Here, at least 4 bras have already counted. Also it should be understood: in spite of the fact that the supporting underwear does not allow the chest to sag, its constant wearing prevents the muscles from developing. Therefore, special models should be used only for the first time after completion of feeding.
When the first signs of breast restoration appear, the bra should be removed first at bedtime, then at home. In order not to sagging breasts after feeding, you need to give her the opportunity to relax, including from the supporting clothes. Therefore, even during lactation, it is recommended to take air baths, in other words, to leave the bust without a bra and without cover. Of course, in a suitable place for this.
Massage and a contrast shower will help girls
How to tighten sagging chest? Effective ways are the contrast shower and massage. The change in temperature during the water treatment helps to improve skin turgor. Massage movements establish blood circulation, oxygen supply and tone the pectoral muscle. It is best to do sessions in a day or two. It is recommended to use natural oils, such as olive, walnut, and creams based on natural raw materials. This helps to moisturize the skin, increase its elasticity and improve regeneration. Apply makeup care is necessary not only on the chest, but also on the entire neckline area. Gradually, the skin tightened, which will improve the condition of the mammary glands.
Mask for the female breast
You can also indulge yourself with nourishing masks for breast and décolleté once or twice a week. To do this, you need to make a slurry of 1-2 tbsp. l steamed oatmeal, 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp. l honey, 1 tbsp. l olive (sesame, flaxseed) oil. After uniform application, you need to hold the mask for about 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water and blot the skin with a hard towel.Rough material creates a light massage effect, which positively affects the condition of the skin and bust.
How to tighten sagging chest and adjacent muscles? In addition to cosmetic procedures, also help exercises. The first step is to proceed to correcting posture. When she is flat, her stomach is tucked up, her chest is also in good shape. This is how the body interacts as a single system. Require special attention: shoulders - it is necessary to achieve their cultivation; back - you need to keep it straight; pectoral muscles - while in good shape, support the mammary gland.
The following is a set that will help tighten the bust:
- Push ups lying or reclining against the wall. It is necessary to lie on a flat surface, face down, with your feet against the edge of the bed or against the wall. The lower the line of support, the harder it is to perform the exercise. The palms are shoulder-width apart between them and the chest, and the elbows are parallel to the body. Bending them, perform up to 10 pushups. The body should form a straight line. Make 2-3 approaches.
- Snake, or deflection back from a prone position. Being on the floor face down, you need to rest your palms near the chest, pressing your elbows to your body. Extend your arms, making a lumbar deflection. Head looks up.Hold up to 20 seconds, and so up to 3 times 8 deflections.
- Breeding hands with the burden in the supine position and on the stomach. Sit on a bench or fitball face down. Take dumbbells or water bottles of 1 kg. Perform hand breeding to the side, similar to flapping wings. Run 3 times for 10 repetitions. Do the same, lying on your back.
- "Scissors" hands. Take a standing position, feet shoulder-width apart, press retracted. To bring the hands forward in front of you, making a movement "scissors". You can increase the load with the help of dumbbells or any other cargo. For example, bottles of water or sand.
- In the standing position, arms folded to each other at chest level. At the same time squeeze them, straining the muscles. You can squeeze the ball in a similar way by placing them between your palms.
- Swing your hands to the side. Starting position - standing, feet shoulder-width apart. To make the swinging movements, spreading arms to the sides at shoulder level. The same - from the bottom up. Also perform swinging hands diagonally.
After performing a special set at home or the gym, you need to carry out a stretching. It is aimed at consolidating the work done, strengthening the pectoral muscles, it also contributes to the tightening of the bust.The following exercises are offered for stretching:
- Starting position - standing. First, you need to separate your arms to the sides and pull each in your own direction, as if the body is stretched in the opposite direction. Shoulders lowered, shoulder blades flattened.
- Standing should make a straight arm in the direction of the opposite shoulder. Pull the elbow to her. Repeat the same with the other hand. In this exercise, your shoulders relax well, which is also important for proper posture.
- Standing hands should be locked in the lock and lead straight up above his head. Maximum stretch. Then direct the hands to get through the top a little back.
- Hang on the horizontal bar. The back relaxes, the pectoral muscles are pulled.
Now you should have no questions about how to lift sagging breasts, because the main methods of recovery were considered. Of course, the result depends on both the integrated approach to the problem and the individual characteristics of the organism. For example, each woman has different skin elasticity and how much her breasts sag. It also matters the development of muscle mass and diet.
Nutrition for elastic breasts
From the food consumed the state of the mammary glands depends almost directly.The female body is designed in such a way that the diet should consist mainly of protein foods, supplemented with complex carbohydrates, with a small amount of fat. The latter is desirable to obtain from fish fatty varieties rich in polyunsaturated acids. Proteins are best consumed from fermented milk products of medium and low fat content, which, among other things, contain large amounts of calcium and other beneficial substances. Also, to maintain the elasticity of the skin, you need to drink at least 2 liters of water per day. In general, the diet should be balanced, rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
We figured out how to restore sagging breasts. We have considered all effective methods. By following all the above recommendations, you can fairly quickly put in order not only the bust. After all, with regular physical exertion, a rational and balanced diet, proper drinking regime and a small complex of simple cosmetic procedures, the skin condition improves, the body gains tone, the posture is aligned, and, of course, the mood improves.It turns out that not only plastic surgery is able to cope with such a problem as sagging breasts. Photos of women who have tried on themselves simple methods to restore the elasticity of the mammary glands are simply amazing. Most importantly, unlike radical surgeries, these measures have neither side effects nor negative aspects. Maximum - the technique can simply not act. In this case, you should review the approach and choose what works in an individual situation.
We hope that now you understand what to do if your chest sags. Every woman who gives birth or is planning a pregnancy, nursing now or in the past, wishing to lose weight in the shortest possible time, after reading this article, can easily follow all the recommendations.