Analysis of educational work for the 1st half of the school
In addition to the organization of the educational process, any educational institution pays close attention and extracurricular work. The educational work for the first half of the year is a guideline for class teachers, a signal for the deputy director for water resources management. Let us analyze the variant of writing the report, select its main components, its constituent elements.
The main task of education is to support children in the way of their self-development, familiarization with cultural and spiritual values, and mastering cultural and social competences.
The report on educational work for the first half of the year is compiled on the basis of the following local acts:
- Regulations on the classroom management.
- Regulations on the Council for the Prevention of Juvenile Offenses.
- Regulations on the parent committee.
- Regulations on the formation of the Council of student self-government.
The content of the educational process
Analysis of educational work for the 1st half of the year contains information about the structure of work. It:
- integration of the educational and educational space of the educational institution through the activities of teachers of additional education, activities on targeted programs, main areas;
- student school authorities;
- methodical work on educational activities;
- control of record keeping by all participants within the competence;
- the creation of conditions for the development of the intellectual, creative, spiritual, moral personality of the student, citizen, patriot;
- implementation of municipal, regional educational programs;
- the revitalization of the parent committee in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- monitoring, the purpose of which is to study the level of education of the younger generation.
Purpose of the activity
The analysis of educational work for the first half of the year includes a common goal set for the class teachers. The priority is given to the work on the development of the actual and potential capabilities of each individual, her needs and abilities, readiness for self-realization, self-knowledge.
Tasks of work:
- develop a moral, physically healthy person capable of self-determination and creative activity;
- bring up free and active citizens who can make independent decisions;
- take into account the individual capabilities and abilities of students;
- create a single educational space, in which the main criterion is personal development based on the values of national traditions and culture, to form love for the Fatherland, native land;
- to ensure the development of schoolchildren along individual trajectories;
- develop in the younger generation a sense of respect for nature;
- improve health through activities, activities, trips to nature.
Education is built on humanistic traditions. The basic principle is the formation of a respectful attitude towards other people, other cultural traditions and customs.
The analysis of educational work for the first half of the year includes reports from class teachers. They include elementary school (1-4 class), middle level (5-7 class), high school (9-11 class)
First, we present an analysis of educational work in grade 5.The first half of the year is the period of adaptation of schoolchildren to new teachers, the requirements and conditions of the organization of the educational process. The tasks of the class teacher include:
- mastering innovative methods and methods of education;
- creating conditions for improving the classroom team;
- creating a “methodical piggy bank” for an educational institution;
- the study of new forms of parental meetings.
The analysis of educational work for the first half of the year showed that two meetings were held on the parallel of the fifth grades. In October, the adaptation of fifth-graders to new conditions was considered, a school psychologist was involved in the work.
The analysis of the educational work of the school for the first half of the year includes the results of the monitoring conducted for parents of fifth-graders. They testify to a comfortable climate in class teams, the successful completion of the adaptation period.
The analysis of the educational work of the school for the first half of the year included the most striking events that were held by teachers and parents for fifth grade students:
- September 1st holiday;
- Autumn starts.
In addition to extracurricular activities, class leaders periodically conduct briefings for their pupils on the rules of the road and fire safety.
The analysis of educational work for the first half of the year included the results of the monitoring conducted to analyze the level of education of students.
The average score for all teams is good.
For the first half of the year, teachers were held at the parallels of the fifth grades of parental meetings.
The educational institution is designed to train not only urban children, but also children from the area, so the school has its own boarding school, as well as a bus for bringing students to and from various extracurricular activities.
An analysis of the educational work of the boarding school for the first half of the year showed that it carries out serious activities aimed at the formation of citizenship and patriotism in the younger generation.
In the first half of the year, the following activities were organized and conducted by the boarding teachers:
- Day of knowledge. After the solemn meeting, which took place at school, class hours, the children at the boarding school were organized to have tea with interesting competitive and sports tasks.
- Teacher's Day. Together with teachers, schoolchildren made original flowers from candies, handed them to their teachers, and became participants in a concert for boarding teachers.
- The action “Clean House” was devoted to restoring order in the rooms, cleaning the area around the orphanage.
- The action "Hurry up to do good" was organized jointly with the parents of schoolchildren, aimed at helping the elderly.
- On World AIDS Day, the staff of the medical institution arrived at the boarding school, they spoke about the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- In the New Year's performance, organized by the students and pupils, the parents of the children took part.
Features of school student government
It is commonly understood as a system of interrelated public instructions. The student council is selected by secret ballot at the beginning of the school year. It includes high school students (grades 9-11) who have authority with classmates and have leadership qualities.
What did the analysis of educational work show? Grade 1, the first half of which is associated with the adaptation of children to new conditions, was successfully tested. High school students from school assets helped primary school teachers to inculcate in their first-graders a positive attitude towards an educational institution.
The Council of high school students organized and held the “Initiation to First Graders” holiday for children, within which the rules of behavior in an educational institution were told. Such an event contributed to the formation of a respectful attitude towards teachers and classmates in the new members of the school team, and was aimed at nurturing conscious discipline and behavioral culture.
What else did the analysis of educational work show? 1 class, 1 half year in which it is the most difficult both for children and their parents, responded with pleasure to the proposals received from the class teacher.
The Council of the student team, functioning in an educational institution, regularly carried out attendance checks on the parallels of the first classes, organized outdoor games for children during major changes, and together with the teacher analyzed the behavior in the classroom and attitudes towards educational work.
What did the analysis of educational work show? 1 class, 1 half year spent interesting and bright, the adaptation process was easy and without any problems. A huge help in the formation of new cool teams was provided by the council of high school students,parents of first graders.
Job counselor for the analyzed period
We continue the analysis of educational work. Grade 2 of the first half of the year was held under the motto “If you want to be healthy, temper yourself”. The leader, along with a team of high school students and teachers, implemented a program to improve the health of primary school students.
The main goal of the work of the counselor in the first half of the year was to inculcate in students an interest in a healthy lifestyle, preventive activities to prevent colds in younger children.
What did the analysis of educational work show? 3 class 1 half year was engaged in the development of projects of patriotic and volunteer subjects. The guys along with the counselor, teacher, parents, high school students, helped care for animals in the shelter, cleaned up trash in Victory Park, helped the elderly, veterans.
Such activities contributed to the formation of a tolerant attitude towards animals, other people, and contributed to the formation of a sense of patriotism in the younger generation.
What else did the analysis of educational work demonstrate? In the 4th grade, the first half of the year was devoted to self-government.On the basis of this parallel, the Junior Association was created, which actively worked in several directions at once:
- sports and recreational activities.
The main goal of the new organization was to attract schoolchildren of 9-11 years old to the self-government of an educational institution. The organization paid special attention to cultural education, organizing various holidays and festivals for junior children.
In each class at the junior level of training, an asset (squad) was formed, a commander was appointed. On September 1, all class leaders conducted class hours on the topic “Hello, school”.
For first-graders organized a festive line, in which they were recognized as students of an educational institution. The local government council met systematically and discussed issues related to extracurricular activities.
The analysis of the work showed that among the types of extracurricular activities used by class teachers, special attention was paid to carrying out preventive activities to prevent child injuries on the roads.
Teachers have developed a special cycle of theoretical and practical programs in which students learn the rules of the road, get acquainted with the peculiarities of behavior at pedestrian crossings.
A pedestrian crossing was modeled on the territory close to the school, and traffic lights were installed. In addition to the teacher, high school students, classes on traffic rules were conducted by representatives of the traffic police.
Interesting and bright were the “Merry Starts”, in which the family teams of children of grades 1-4 were participating.
The action "October 1 - The Day of Older Persons" was one of the manifestations of the patriotic direction of the educational institution. Pupils of junior, middle, senior level became active participants of this event. The activists helped the elderly to harvest crops from the beds, dig potatoes, keep order at home, and buy food and medicine (along with adults).
Analysis of the activities of class teachers in grades 9-11 for the first half of the year showed that among the priority areas of activity, teachers identified:
- the formation of tolerance;
- patriotic activity;
- project work.
As a collective creative business offered to each class team, there was a preparation for the New Year's Eve. The children independently chose famous Russian folk tales, which they staged “in a new way”. Such an event was an excellent opportunity for the disclosure and development of creative abilities of adolescents.
After each class team demonstrated the results of their creative work, a New Year's costume ball and a disco took place.
Weekly raids on the school with the assets of high school students, conducted in the first half of the year, showed that students in grades 9-11 follow the internal rules, do not be late for school classes, go to school in school uniforms.
Analysis of the work of the educational psychologist
Psychological support for younger and older students in the first half of the year in terms of prevention, diagnosis, development, psychological, social education, counseling. Special attention was paid to working with parents of “difficult” children who violate the norms of behavior in an educational institution.The activities included in the program of psychological support, have a practice-oriented nature, were aimed at improving skills in the field of knowledge, relationships, communication, self-control.
Among the educational tasks that the educational psychologist set for himself for the 1st half of the school year, we will highlight:
- reducing the level of maladaptation, the inability of the child to adapt to the conditions and requirements of the educational process;
- support of class teachers in solving problems related to educational activities in the classroom;
- prevention of deviations in psychological and social health, development of students.
The proposed version of the report on educational work for the 1st half of the school year is accompanied by individual materials presented by the class teachers of all groups (from 1 to 11 classes).
The general version of the school report on extracurricular activities carried out in an educational institution during the period in question also includes reports from teachers of additional education, employees of the school boarding school, heads of sports sections, a teacher-psychologist, a social worker.
After receiving all the above-mentioned documents, the head teacher for educational work, compiles a detailed report in which all areas of extra-curricular work are indicated, and introduces him not only to school staff, but also to representatives of local governments.
After class work, after the modernization of the national education system, special attention was paid, circles, sections and clubs appeared on the basis of many schools. This contributes to the formation of patriotism in the younger generation, the formation of their civic position, tolerant attitude to the traditions of different nations.